Monday, January 01, 2007

Tired

Can I go to bed yet please?
How come I stay up till past 12 on a regular basis getting stuff done and I'm fine, but sure as eggs are ovoid shaped pale brown things, come Jan 1st I'm shattered!!
This morning I actually felt quite energised, the sun was shining and it was a lovely bright crisp morning as we drove back from the friends with whom we spent last night - but now it's cold dark wet & windy and I don't feel so enthusiastic!! I've just gone round putting all the lights on and cranking up the heating and it feels a bit more cheerful, so..

Anyway - talking of eggs _ i'm off to make eggy bread for the children's tea and persuade Dh we can get a Chinese to eat in front of the Vicar of Dibley later!

Happy New 2007 to you anyway - hope you enjoy what it brings!

No comments: